WASH HANDS UPON ENTRY
SUBMIT TO TEMPERATURE CHECK
Our door is locked during business hours to ensure the health safety of our staff and clients. Please be aware that services will not be offered to anyone experiencing a fever, cough or exposure to a person with symptoms of COVID-19.
For clients arriving for an appointment, please wait outside or in your car until your stylist sends a text or opens the door asking you to come into the salon. We will be checking your temperature and asking the following questions:
- Are you experiencing ANY symptoms of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell)?
- Have you been near anyone who has experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- If your temperature is above 100.4, you will not be able to stay for your hair appointment. Please do not do anything prior to your appointment that may artificially raise your temperature, such as exercising immediately before or sitting in a hot car.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Make sure that you have a MASK on (EAR-LOOP TYPE) before entering the salon. DO NOT remove it until you exit the building. If you are receiving a color service, it’s possible we may get color on your mask.
- Thoroughly wash hands upon entering the salon
- Consider bringing only necessary items to the salon- phone, keys and your form of payment. Leave purses, bags, jackets at home.
- Wear fresh clothing to your appointment. We believe that this will help limit germ exposure.
- Wear a standard/plain/low neck shirt to your appointment. No collared shirts or turtlenecks. We are limiting smock use and will ask that smocks be worn over the shirt you are wearing instead of changing.
- No extra guests at your appointment
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate safely returning to the salon. We will be temporarily modifying the way we provide hair services to keep everyone as safe as possible. In order to help prevent the spread of germs, we will:
- Not be offering beverages at this time
- Not be providing magazines
- Limit restroom use
- Ask that you be prepared for touchless payment of your service when possible. We are suggesting downloading and setting up the Venmo app or Apple pay prior to your appointment. We are still accepting credit cards if needed.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Limiting the maximum number of stylists in the salon to 4
- Staggering station use to every other station when possible
- Stylists are wearing masks at all times
- Stylists are washing hands at the beginning and ending of each appointment
- Thoroughly sanitizing all surfaces between each appointment, including: styling chair and station, shampoo bowl and seat, front desk, iPads
- Sanitizing all hair tools between each client and placing those tools on a sanitized surface during your service
- Using a freshly laundered smock and/or cape for each client
- Periodic sanitation of high touch surfaces, including: door handles, restroom surfaces, railings
- Supplying hand sanitizer